Types of Data Collected
This website may collect the following information about you:
* Your name, age/date of birth,
* Your contact details - your postal address including billing and delivery addresses and e-mail address,
* Your purchases and orders made by you,
* Your browsing activities whilst on fearlesshumans.com (for more details, see below),
* Your location, city and country,
* Your correspondence and communications with me,
* Other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page).
This list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this policy.
This website also uses Mail Chimp and Google Analytics to collect information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. I do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site.
This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Mail Chimp or Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. Please see individual GDPR policies from each of these companies for further details.
If you purchase a course from us, you will be redirected to Thinkific.com. They may also hold data mentioned above.
Mailing List Provider
I use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. I gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help me monitor and improve the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from this newsletter any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
As part of the newsletter, we collect the above personal information. We use that data for the following;
* to contact you on a weekly basis to tell you about the latest blog post, offers or anything else you've opted in to receive information on.
* to contact you on a personal basis as part of our marketing outreach,
* to ensure our records are correct and up to date.
Because of GDPR, you have more control over your personal information and you are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold at any time.
You can email Riley Beau Gold (Data Control Officer) firstname.lastname@example.org about your information.